- Ahaglow S comes with aloe vera extract, Salicylic acid and Glycolic acid while Ahaglow Advanced has aloe vera and Glycolic acid.
- Salicylic acid and glycolic acid are said to be good exfoliating agents which help in removing dark spots. Both Ahaglow S and Ahaglow Advanced are believed to make your spots fade away but Ahaglow S claims to be more effective while taking a shorter time to do so.
- As it contains Salicylic acid, Ahaglow S may dry out your skin. So, it is usually advised to use a moisturiser after using Ahaglow S. Ahaglow Advanced is said to cause no such dryness.
- Ahaglow S is considered to give you better results if you have severe acne and dark spots. While Ahaglow Advanced is thought to work well if you have just some acne and dark spots.
- Ahaglow S is thought by some to be ideal for extremely oily skin. If you have a little dry skin, it is advised to use Ahaglow Advanced. And if you have a combination skin, either of them may be right for you but there aren’t any relevant studies to back this claim.
- Ahaglow S costs higher than Ahaglow Advanced.
Overall, we can say that Ahaglow S is claimed to be more effective than Ahaglow Advanced in controlling your acne.